- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snack/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 dinner, 3 lunches, 2 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge (maximum is 1 children per room, sharing bed with parents)
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged 75% the adults tour price (sharing room with parents)
- Children from 9 years old and above will be charged as an adult (100% tour price)
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.